Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Career Musings phase 2

As you might know, I have been commuting to St George weekly working for L&T. I have been avoiding the pressure from Tom to move down there permantly with some success. However, last weekend he sat me down out of the blue and declared "You have to move to St. George--with or without your wife--but it will probably be more fun for you if she goes." Not a lot there in the way of tact. So I have now begun the rather arduous task of negotiating salary increases with Thomas. Not a lot of fun, but perhaps productive. So to make a long story short, Kara and I are moving to St. George. (I might still decide to give Tom the bird--he is being a bit of an ass--in which case I will be looking for work!) We are really hoping that all of you will come visit us in the winter time. We will be down there for around 2 years. And I hate moving! Just thought you might want to know. And yeah for Amy's post on IMAB's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home