Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sophie, etc.

The Sophie-ism of the week was claimed early Sunday. We went to the Unitarian church, which we hadn't done in months. We've had mixed feelings about the church, and have been looking into other options. When the minister came to say hello and tell us he'd missed us, Sophie announced, "We've been checking out some other churches". I felt rather sheepish. Bluffing as a lifestyle has become increasingly difficult.

I went to the public policy weekend at U Chicago and am doing the MBA one next weekend. Hurrah. I am not finalizing any decisions until I've been to both (when I believe the business school will offer me millions of dollars to attend, thus simplifying my decision considerably.)

Sophie and I are doing office work currently. She's pretending she's a Mom who works, and has quite a bit to do. I am being recruited to help her make rainbows for her friends, so off I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home