Saturday, April 08, 2006

Update on my Job situation

It seems I have a knack for combining multiple life changes into small periods of time. Like when we got married, moved to Dallas 3 days later, went to England a day later. After England, I worked in Florida for a week then started a new job the next day. Not to mention I'd graduated from college a few months eariler. Yikes.

This time, we've had a baby, I'm quitting my old job, looking for a new job, and most likely moving in the next few months. Yikes again. I'm looking for a cool businessy job in the internet or ecommerce industry. So far, I've interviewed at Google and Ebay, so it looks like either way we'll be moving to the Bay Area. Mountains, trees, ocean, and nice weather here we come. Hooray.

Also I would like to comment that we like James. He is a good boy so far, and makes excellent faces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home