Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Moving Again

As it turns out, Kara and I love to move and play homeless. I decided to quit my job at L&T and move back to Provo and take a job with an internet company called Nuvont, owned by Brandon Grover. Even though I have loved my job at L&T, I don't see myself being in the construction industry for the rest of my life. So while I am young and not tied down I thought I would change direction. It has been a tough choice, especially since we love St. George and our new house in Coral Canyon. We will be moving back to Provo the first week in Feb. and will again take residence at our Willows house at the end of April. In the meantime we will again practice homelessness and will frequent Indian Creek and the desert. We are nervous and excited. It will fun to be close to all of you again.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home